Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wedding Program With Timeline

23 & 24 March 2010

- 7 days at the start!

What pressure!

The final preparations, unfortunately I hurt my arm and I definitely can not do more weights for the upper torso.

The doctor has forbidden me (now more afraid that he does not start doing weights okay ...), in fact I hurt my right arm, stretching a bit 'but not too bad.

Today's last visit to control the Achilles me ancora una mesoterapia, parecchio pesante ("E deve partire, quindi andiamoci leggermente più pesanti...") e vai con 5 belle punture con tanto di liquido incendiario dritto nel tallone...

Tra ieri ed oggi moltissimi addominali, dorsali e laterali, cyclet e corsa.

Domani triplice allenamento.

2 di corsa e 1 di pesi ma solo per le gambe.

Stanotte sono reperibile al lavoro, speriamo di dormire, altrimenti domani mattina sarà veramente dura...

A chiunque incontro devo raccontare tutto per filo e per segno; vogliono conoscere i tempi, naturalmente quanto manca, ma chi me l'ha fatto fare (si c'è ancora chi me lo chiede...) e molti vogliono un foglio firmato di mio hand in case you do not come back, to aspire to something personal ... who wants a camera, some cycling, some guitar, a great many books of magic, nobody wants the shoes ...

Basically I'm glad you ask me, is a bit 'as if the race of all, it's nice to share ... now also share the effort because many have turned to sport ... everyone wants to lose weight, become more cool with lots of muscles and then all I ask for advice ...

not bad, it's fun ... I try to dispense advice on the right and left trying not to shoot too many stupid things ...

Unfortunately, many feel when the time taken to get to decent levels ... We have already thought about and their eyes speak for themselves ...

But this is right, to be neither easy nor for all ... who wants a decent physical, must want it with connected ...

Actually I fear for when I get fucked up, having to reduce the mandatory training sessions, will run the risk of increasing weight and flab everywhere again.

Maybe it will be harder after the first ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment