Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Attach Clothes Hangers To Clothes Line



- 14 gg Alla partenza !!!

Oggi ho fatto la mesoterapia alla caviglia sinistra, un male boia, 3 punture con tanto of liquid to the "chili" through the base of the heel ... torture crazy.

Then I went to limp more than ever, the doctor says it's normal ...

gasatissimo however the doctor is said that during the week if he sees a pair of running shoes or a Zano a bit 'strange comes to mind ... today advised me to make a torch light with a handle that is used to recharge in the middle of the jungle ... I did not felt to tell him that I had already seen and of course bought ...

Then the first round I was buffered with a nice flick to the neck, an old man when he got out of his car, a little 'in front of me was dying of a heart attack ... no impact was very strong, the neck has held up even though I felt a whiplash.

And then I went to the gym ... you know, I had to go to the hospital, screaming so much, get paid etc.. etc.. except that in this period to 14 days from the start, I have no time to hurt me ...

Now, of course makes me a bit 'wrong, I know I will regret over time and bla bla bla ... as my sister says, I'll sleep when I die ... what can you do, insanity runs in the family ... if you think I was a child tied to benches and I put the helmet to go for a walk ...

poor mother ...

I'm reading a book: "How to win" Getting the most in life, at work and in sport.

Sono un appassionato di libri per pirla...

Se fosse per me vivrei in un castello (con fantasmi inclusi... tanto per non farmi mancare nulla) con tutti i muri ovunque rivestiti da un enormi librerie.

Stamattina sono andato per l'ultima volta a correre con lo zaino, dico per ultima volta perchè si sta infiammando il ginocchio destro e quindi il medico mi ha detto di diminuire, correre si ma "alleggerito"...

sulle spalline dello zaino ho montato i porta borracce...

corro tutto incappucciato perchè fa ancora freddo a quell'ora...

ore 6 incontro uno della croce rossa all'interno del parco dove mi alleno che sta finendo il turno di notte nel ricovero "volante" homeless ... sees me and says, "but you carry the water bottles for the wine?".

The world is beautiful because everyone sees it and interprets it as he wishes ... strange I was strange, but think that I run all hooded with a backpack to go around and drink wine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment