Saturday, March 27, 2010

Watch Xerex Online Aubrey



- 4 days at the start!

again tonight because white with small intestinal flu ... we hope to not catch ...

morning to care little that I have given up just one second ... 2 movies close neighbors, four stories and a million cuddles ...

afternoon backpack! For 3 hours I remade and remade again the backpack. Remove and place and then go out and buy the last things a bit 'nuts, and other tarallucci a new package of Ritz-force to insert and remove have been squashed before leaving.

Then I went to make myself a light jog for 40 minutes. Unfortunately are days that became acute right knee pain, so in addition to the problem left ankle ...

now missing 4 days and the brain begins to make bad jokes ... "And if they are not fit enough? ... And if he breaks his left heel? ... How shall I bear with this knee ?..." etc.. etc..

I knew that the head plays a crucial role so I have already started to use some 'anchors to deflect negative perceptions ... we will see the next 4 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment