Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Corroded Batteries Maglite

March 10, 2010 March 9, 2010 March 8, 2010

- 22 at the start!

triplet Today: running with the pack 6 + gym + power section hilly jogging for 40 minutes. Today

a little 'and send to piss off a colleague, but it's nice or be io che sono strano oppure... mi chiama verso le 19 e mi sente sbuffare al telefono (premetto che sono famoso per rispondere 24 ore su 24 - 365 gg all'anno a chiunque per lavoro)... ero appena tornato a casa e avevo appena preso la porta per andare a correre...

"ti sento sbuffare... che fai stai correndo?"
"si ho appena iniziato..."
"beato te che arrivi a casa presto"... ora dico:

ma porca paletta... presto? Mi pagano solo 8 ore e sono in servizio 24 su 24, non mi hanno mai pagato uno straordinario fin da quando mi hanno assunto... faccio il lavoro ch emi chiedono in 8 / 11 ore... sono pagato ad obiettivi, quindi sono misurabile sempre e in ogni momento, infine ogni anno mi aumentano del 35% gli obj!!!

average of other colleagues, they are almost all a 30% increase, cazzeggiano very little and if anyone asks me anything to work, usually the first and always run in no more than 15 minutes ... I have never pulled back ... about anything ... but then, because if they hear me snort out of service, I have to break the ballos, telling me that I'm lucky? It is not that maybe they are organized to suck? It's cool to break the

ballos? From a managerial tone of work until 23? It is not that maybe you could work concentrates on 8 / 10 hours without a break with unnecessary chatter or exhausting kilometers meetings where everyone is talking about him that at best, always start with a 30 minute delay?

This year I did give an hourglass for 5 minutes (no one really knows, but it is limited to 3 minutes).

I put on the table, when my co-worker enters the aziono me and ask me any question you want, subjecting any need or problem and should not be in time of 5 minutes of the hourglass ...

beginning was to laugh because I turned 6 or 7 times before it ended, then gradually became aware of how many words were useless before getting down to business ... are now in the hourglass of time and often do not use it even more ... (The remaining time they tell me things ... but at least their private time is not wasted because it increases Group reports that in modern companies are now just a memory)

The nice thing? And they think they use 5 minutes, every time instead of using it only 3 poor ... and then do not tell me that the world can be improved.

Today the first most important resource, and in the future, is water and the second for me is time.

We must learn to take and defend it with his teeth from inaccurate stereotypes, otherwise we will not live well and I think that we will always be less productive in every daily activity.

... Mushroom and after this in which I vented'm going to put my daughter and my wife to sleep ... then lie down, I remove the dishes from the dishwasher, fold some pounds of laundry that is looking at me and finally I used the abs ... then I go to bed e. .. as usual faint.

0 comments:

Post a Comment