Friday, March 19, 2010

How Long Does Lymphadenitis Last?

March 19, 2010 March 18, 2010

- 12 days at the start!

I started a very nice ... I train three times a day and not feel anything, is very tiring but at the time of maximum stress seems to die, then two minutes later, I could start over ... best of Duracell!

If I think that in one way or another in 20 days when I come back everything will end ... I'm sorry already a bit '.

Why will it end? Because it takes time, too long and when you have a family is not correct to impose similar rates at all. However

between one thousand mess, zigzagging between making thousands of commitments I love to see turn my life into something more ... more noble.

Perhaps the human being was created to go further, beyond its limits, that's the difference between us and other animals ... we are the only ones that can grow to new heights.

why we call ourselves "superior" ... Unfortunately, we almost always take the one that surrounds us, from everyday life and forget all our true potential.

Many people ask me how I did to lose weight and lose fat at your sides, many people ask me how do I run for so long with a heavy backpack on his shoulders ... who makes me do all these workouts to follow ...

Actually I am quite naturally, is not that I think so, just point to go beyond the normal limits (not a professional job that makes you do so, because then there would be fun). Virtually

if I can run with a pack of 3 kg per hour, the next time I try with a 5 kg and then 8 and then to 12 then add another 2 kg, then lineage ... The important thing is to find the limit, do not always ask stakes restrictive.

the park when I train, I see them, and almost everyone runs the flat sections and looking beaten track, there are few that cut in half in rough terrain because they know it hurts, because the their brain is refusing to try to run my feet feeling that slide, which are struggling with each new step!

But I am looking for rough terrain, not the paths, up and down a vertical because I believe that we can do ... I feel comes naturally to them and they are lucky because the next time and effort I can less and less.

all.

Perhaps the choice to go for 250 km in the Sahara desert to 50 degrees is actually a bit 'risky because I run a lot and I train a lot but I'm not an athlete's true, we say that is a normal person who tries ... who dares, who wants something more ... it's nice to think we can do it, to go beyond the limits that our brain requires us early.

Basically everyone wants something more, everyone has their own desires ... But few will try to reach them.

I for one for years I have "auto brakes" on a thousand things, then one day take the highway to the sea the Turin - Savona, I looked at the mountains in the distance, style eye that looks at the horizon in the Far West, I knew that behind those mountains was the sea and I said, "but you can run up there?" of course my brain told me no, but my heart has tried and it all started ...

Today I do not know why but my heart is asking: "I could make a real extreme running a thousand runners?", The brain tells di no... ma la mia anima dice: "pirla provaci, accetta la sfida".

Sono fatto così, da sempre.

- 12 gg alla partenza...

0 comments:

Post a Comment