Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nikon D80 Waterproof Bag

15 & 17 March 2010 16 March 2010 14 March 2010

- 16 - 15 days at the start!

It took me two days to "catch up" the mess of family weekend ... recover is a big word, however, are increasingly convinced that this race in the Sahara will be the last, unfortunately, my "extreme business life" ... takes too much time on their hands and most of the time should be removed from elsewhere and not everyone who is around can understand and bear ... I would say that is understandable.

If birth is a miracle ...

In the future I get to the magician, at most I'll try my hand at short-term performance, events or performances lasting 24 or 48 hours.

Okay never mind, you can not have everything, though ... Now

workouts are really tough, not so much because they are more intense but why not stand them anymore. I've got the full ballos ... At the end

then yesterday and today I shot 3 training sessions a day and I'm climbing the time in the sauna ... the gym is not sports that do not come in and do not ask me: "So now what are we?" 'm glad ... for a while ' Charge ... to be honest I look like a Lilliputian in the land of giants, are all huge and full of muscles inhuman and walk all staggered to the right and left ... lift weights beyond all e. .. Wimp all have more or less like mine ... But mine seems bigger because I have less muscle.

There is always a positive side in life ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment