Sunday, March 7, 2010

Clorox Floor Liquid Cleaner



- 24 at the start! Tonight

nice surprise:

while I was running to the park ... I must say that I run in a park at a certain time, that is set when the dark is not exactly the best in some parts.

Basically there are larger areas that are completely in the dark, because in Turin's not clear why, but the electricity has not yet arrived ... that is, let me explain better, you spend thousands of euro to illuminate the rooms at night and then some famous buildings where people live, it is left completely in the dark ... However

tonight as I ran, I got one of these areas, I state that it snowed a lot today in Turin and the ambience was not the best, lots of snow and mud everywhere. I ran deep in my thoughts with the radio throttle, when suddenly from behind a clump of trees has left two men, I must say that when I train I'm hot and full of adrenaline so I'm not really in the mood to discuss, I am very sociable.

tonight but I was calm, relaxed and I do not care anything about those two, I was running surprisingly well, maybe after the fatigue of yesterday ... so I just stretched the step progression on the ankles and pushing them to the surprise ... me feel full of energy, pain, and simply left without pushing the whole body responds to best, like a well oiled engine, practically floated. The two

? And I know ... will be back in the grove.

0 comments:

Post a Comment