Sunday, March 7, 2010

Victoria Secret Bras For Small Boobs

be ugly

some teachers, the university ', do not like the comings and goings during class.
my prof. physics and 'one of them.

said this the other day arriving in the classroom at eight-forty who I'm still sleeping: put down 'their head and it' as if I had never got out of bed.
half asleep, I hear the prof. begin the lesson at eight-forty-five ( punctual as a Swiss watch).
few minutes later, the door that opens my alarm clock: during physical means to pull open the door wearing a cazziatone remarkable.

the poor and 'a blonde girl, never seen before (not that I know all , eh ), displaced with air that enters and is accepted by the usual "her! Blabla knows that, because' blah, so now blablabla! (etc. ..) ".
the Snorter lasts a couple of minutes flat, and the victim is more 'shock needed: at the bottom of the prof. of natural bark and no bite, so it is not ' the case when you take it too seriously the threat of death.
however, the executioner, all fun, culminating in a "Oh well, 'Sit down!" .
the poor, cowed, sits in the first hole it finds.
then raises his hand hesitantly.
prof., Dried, looks like to say "ah, come too late and you have questions? Well, if you really want plucked ..." .
and she makes': "uh ... sorry, I missed the classroom." .

a moment of silence.
starts toward the door.
part the applause of one hundred fifty people.
prof. is' \u200b\u200ba face like "oh my god ..." , then resumed the lesson.
and I take back to sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment