Saturday, March 20, 2010

Explanation Letter For Destination Wedding



- 11 days at the start!

Today gave me a book of photographs (photography is my passion), entitled "Inside Africa", almost a dream, a journey through the bush in the heart of Africa.

Everyone looking for adventure in its own way, there are those who live with a camera around his neck and he who lives by using a pair of sneakers ... In both cases, as said yesterday, there is the desire to go beyond ...

since Saturday morning have taken me a bit 'convenient ... not too ...

I went to cut my hair for the desert, very short military-style short, beginning the final preparations. Then

gym to do a double section for addoinali and side, with records in the sauna than 30 minutes, then at the first vision of Our Lady came out ...

afternoon section of the race after the usual work of the Sabbath (wash, fold, wash, fold, wash ... no I was not enchanted, it's gone well and I have yet to finish) ... in this house are three of us but my wife does not know that I definitely wash, ironing and folding for around the building ...

Tomorrow backpack! Penultimate time that you still try to lighten it ... hopefully good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment