Friday, March 5, 2010

How To Finish Astro Knights



- 26 at the start!

Ok I'm back in "track" pumped more than ever ... after the setback of yesterday, today I got up at 6 with the intention to refer back to and it was great.

A nice morning jog and evening sessions of weights to increase strength, tomorrow I expect the long 3 hours.

I'm already starting to decline in intensity, or rather I'm starting to lower their workload gradually, the difficulty is to do it gradually without losing fitness.

In this week than in the past I decided to take one hour to travel the long, in fact the other Saturday I had run in the mountains over 4 h and tomorrow I plan to run no more than 3 h.

This morning I also stress the medical examination at the Center for Sports Medicine.
I have checked to
pretty well, once they learned that the official had to certify on paper, my eligibility to participate in the Marathon Des Sables.

They were very kind and very attentive, so I was pleased because it is reassuring to know that it was "okay" physically ...

Apart from the brain doctor said just realized that I have to run with 45/50 degrees in the Sahara desert for 250 km ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment