Tuesday, March 30, 2010

How Many Men Die Each Year From Testicular Cancer



Tomorrow we e. .. are physically destroyed.

are in full dell'inflenza that got me in the kidneys ... make me a bad dog. But really and truly evil dog!

are inc ... as never before.

Steps diarrhea and vomiting, which is now converted from Sunday but the back ...

My legs mollissima and hear nothing around me that words of encouragement ... the waiver!

have passed by: "But I hope you do not want to leave in that state?".

And because of my stubbornness to: "All right Promise me that you go to the camp and then come back."

Surely ...

If I think of all the hours spent literally just breaks the grueling physical training, I'm really sorry that this physical collapse to 3 days before departure.

The only thing that worries me a bit 'is the weight loss ... today I lost another kilo ... and this can be a problem because the Marathon des Sables is known that in the first three days are lost between 3 and 4 kg for the effort and the lack of recovery ... then I can not even eat a pin!

I find at least some 'of the fighting spirit that brought me this far ... the problem is that wherever you look for ... I find only the constant pain to the kidneys.

I'm writing sitting on a lato con una mano sola perchè l'altra la devo usare per sorreggermi. Seduto non ci riesco proprio a stare, straiato non ci riesco a stare e in piedi... ormai sono veramente stanco di stare in piedi.

Va beh so di non lasciarvi con un'immagine degna di un guerriero ma che ci volete fare... sono un mago estremo!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment