Thursday, January 14, 2010

Portland Oregon Metro Area Dentists

biology and whether this' life

are nine-thirty in the morning.

and are already 'standing for three hours, and I already have' smoked two cigarettes, and I have already 'spent an hour underground, and I have already' cursed numerous times, and I already have 'smelled of sweet peppers, and I have already' smelled of smog, and I have already 'smelled kebab, and I have already' spent twenty minutes in a row with my good numerino, and I already have 'bounced from office to office four times, and I was' already 'broken the zip of my jacket, and are already' been closed off by a fire door, and I have already 'suffered from the cold, and are already' been almost run over.

and the day has yet to begin.
and tell me if this' life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment