Monday, December 21, 2009

Meralgia Paresthetica Clinic Toronto



I love Christmas.
no, sorry, I love Christmas.

pero 'Christmas with the snow.
'cause I remember my first Christmas, and then' one of my first memories ever, and 'a red sky, with snow falling slowly from behind the curtains, the tree with the balls of the Smurfs ( that end have made those balls? ) that light up red, yellow, green, or, my favorite blue.
not remember that Christmas itself, 'I do not know how old I was: I only remember this picture.

this year and 'a nice Christmas.
oh my God, there are many concerns that a child would not have imagined even in my most 'hidden nightmares, and this time no gifts for real (well , in reality 'I have made these' cause I like them a lot ), but 'respect my ideal Christmas. feel the warmth and watch the snow and the lights outside the window.
among other things, and if someone 'di Milano, I recommend in the coming days ( before the snow becomes brownish ) to make a visit to the Choco Cult, Wagner in the square, and sit at a table upstairs ( which is close to the window ).
and 'fantastic, go there with the girl ( I went there with piucca,' cause when I do not have a girl ).
but okay.
then during the holidays Cathedral Square, the gallery, the Castle ... I am really amazed.
for me and Milan ' at Christmas: snow, the lights, the atmosphere ... and the rest of the year 'as off.

among other things, I know that I am endlessly repeating the same things, but oh, I'm like a kid at Christmas who just found a magic wand.
want to go skating tomorrow night and see the tree's futuristic Piazza Castello.

0 comments:

Post a Comment