Saturday, December 12, 2009

Confirmation Letter To A Friend

hypocritical

vi chiederete che fine abbia fatto quel bel post pieno di enfasi sulla mia decisione di settere di fumare. questo perche' siete dei ficcanaso del cazzo, ecco perche'.

but we go to other ( you ', I'm changing the subject ).
today I suddenly bad, eh?
sorry, and 'just do a lot of questions ... ie, 'the age' of 'because'? " you would have had to convert quite a while.
then please do not battered balls and let me continue, occhei?
thanks.

and no, I do not write for a while 'for Solti reasons ... and 'an era when full, so I have little time and little desire.
studio time, pay the consequences of my reckless public relations in recent months, bury good intentions ( here, we're in good shape, well now I launch digs alone), but more importantly, in his spare time, I cultivate my top three and timeless passions: music, movies (especially the Z-movies) and the comedy '.
'm experiencing a revival in the '90s: play old songs, watch old movies, old people attending (I did not know there was more nememno '), and I think if I had time I would start to spend my afternoons in oratory.
I seem to be child again, or at least more 'than usual.

and if not enough ', as it were Christmas.
and I love Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment