Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Camera Case Too Tight Damage

Absence, Absolute Absinth & Lack of ideas for the third word of this title

And here we are.
As the wave and the undertow, your rhythm comes and goes, KAN.
And every time he tosses there is a bit '.
And every time you go fill your pants with sand.
(I should try to improve my similes)

Ordunque, we were left with the tragicomic demise of my phone as frivolous.
Now do this: do not tell you this month ( understood as the month of 120 days) in which we have not heard, but will choose the first thing that comes to mind ( then conceivably the most important ) and I'll get.

mmm ...
Ok, the first thing that comes to mind is a girl who turned me into the guy is talking about in Nutini "Rewind" : I started drinking a pint after the other and I stopped after a month when I finished every single penny in my pocket. So I would say let's talk about other things, that 'I'm chapter of my life is pretty bleak.

And then we say? But
type that I came to medicine.
But like I've stopped smoking.
But like I spent a wonderful summer. But perhaps that kind
finally in December I can go to London. But
cool guy who is the solo CD from Brandon Flowers?

Otherwise I would not know ... proposals?

0 comments:

Post a Comment