Friday, April 16, 2010

Catadioptric Beginner

my boob giant

(note the title in style and enjoy Scrubs)

Ahoy '.
now speak of my giant boobs.
begin by clarifying that it is not 'giant ( unfortunately,' cause breast and have a 'one of my three wishes ), but it is' was for one day, and this has earned the aforementioned title.

than normal then to be a tit with a fancy name ( unfortunately, 'cause breast and have a' one of my three wishes ), is' lily-even when the touch.
now, and 'that touch every repper ox, but' you know, in life happens every day that supports you, maybe while you sleep, or embracing someone, or take her grandson in her arms or cat, or you connect nipples to the car battery to see what it '.
are common situations.

and anything after a month that it was continuing, my giant boobs ( then, I do not know if you know it, but having a breast and 'one of my three wishes ) and' was visited by a doctor of medicine , which rightly has not been able to tell me nothing but "I do not see anything, back on Monday 'morning that there is' my colleague and' more 'practical' , but at least I scrambled for a ten nipples good minutes, which makes the woman with whom I have gone more 'in the' recently (...).

Oh well, 'See you Monday' if I can agree with Dr. know something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment